Hi You Just signed in

Site Admin

Hi You Just signed in

Postby xjdigger » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

I'm just getting started with this.
If you have any suggestions please post them.

My intention is to post conversations to get organized and then to invite people to private conversions to build problems and procedure lists of how to get organized in solving our government problems.

This is our government and when we allow it to just do what it does we get what we get.

The current problem is that we have allowed our government politicians to disregard the constitutional laws that have organized the American Government system. We have allowed our Maine government to operate under the influences of those who do not respect our rights and freedoms that the government was designed to protect.

Lets get ourselves organized to exercise Article I and the several sections that defines the rights and duties of the citizens of Maine.

We must take back the control of our government and exert our authority to demand that it fallows the laws rules and procedures as defined in the constitution.

We must help rebuild the Society in Maine so we can live as free and independent Americans without the totalitarian authority that our government system has bestowed upon us.

Join in and write your own essay on what is important to you and what problems that you feel are the most important to resolve and then make suggestions on what resolutions make sense to you.

Return to General Discussion